Stardew Valley is a game that you can get for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. It is a game that has a very relaxing and enjoyable feel to it. The game is set in a small town where you inherit your grandfather's farm. You are given the task of deciding what to do with the farm and how to develop it. You have a choice of what crops you want to produce, what animals to raise, and the upgrades you want to add. It is a very fun game.
In Stardew Valley, you have an option to customize your character and buy items from shops. One of the most important things in the game is its gameplay. The game is very simple to play. You can easily learn all the features of the game. Once you start playing the game, you will not be able to stop till you finish and reach the end.
When you start playing Stardew Valley, you will be able to tend to your farm by plowing the land and planting the seeds. The seeds will grow into new plants and you can harvest the crops. The crops will be used to gain money. You can also fish and forage. You can also interact with the townspeople and make new friends. You can also get married and have a family.
Stardew Valley looks pixelated but it's still looking beautiful. I wonder how they did it. Most of the time pixelated art style is just a lazy way to make a game look retro but it's not the case here. Stardew Valley graphics look natural. I think they managed to find a sweet spot between looking retro and natural.
From my point of view, this game is highly replayable because of:
- Many possibilities, you can play the game in many ways. You can play to acquire many different skills, you can play to be a good farmer and raise your farm, you can play to be a perfect spouse, you can play to be a perfect parent, you can play to defeat all the bosses, you can play to defeat all the enemies.
- New game+ mode. After completing the game, you can choose to start a new game with your items and skills. The only thing that you can't bring from the old save file to the new one is the money.
- Different endings. After completing the game, you can choose to continue the game with a different character. You can choose to marry a different person, you can choose to be a good/evil person, etc.
- Mods. You can use mods to change almost everything in the game.
- Graphics 5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 5
Beautiful retro graphics;
Many interesting things to do.
There is no multiplayer mode.
One of the best role-play games ever!
- Everyone recommends to play it!