Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1
Hello Neighbor 2 is a sequel to the infamous horror game, which is set to release in 2021. Investigate new mysteries, escape from new traps and learn what’s really going on in that peaceful little town… As for now, you can get free Alpha 2 version, as the game is still in development. Download Hello Neighbor 2 and dig for scary truth!
Hello Neighbor full game will mimic the original title’s aesthetics. It’s going to be the same bizarre-looking world, similar to the Nightmare Before Christmas with grotesque characters, villains and strangely shaped decorations.
Hello Neighbor 2 demo system requirements seem to be a little humbler though. This time, the game will need 1 GB of disk space less than the previous adventure. Although, it’s just an early Alpha we're talking about. And the final version promises to have a bigger world open for exploration. So we only wait to download Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha version to test it out.
As the trailer and Alpha release hint, Hello Neighbor 2 gameplay will feature both classic and new elements. For instance, they promise to remove illogical puzzles. Like the one with the glass globe that we’ve seen in the first HN and which made players struggle for countless hours.
This time a player will play as a snoopy journalist who was attracted to the town due to people disappearing repeatedly without a trace. Even the mustached Neighbor himself got simming, according to a leaflet from the trailer!
His residency is now occupied by a raven-looking person (or entity?). You will have to be extra-cautious when spying on him: the AI evolved and now learns your tactics to use them later against you. Plus, that mysterious villain will periodically stalk you, even if you’re far from his house.
The game’s map will dramatically increase: this time you can roam in the Raven Brooks all you want. In fact, searching for clues, hints, and keys will require you to take a stroll down the town’s avenues. But beware: the raven guy keeps his eerie eye on you.
Controls will possibly stay the same. But since they try to fix flaws of the previous Hello Neighbor, maybe we’ll get a quicker arsenal access and more intuitive “use item” function than in the first game. There are no plans about bringing Hello Neighbor act 2 to mobile now, so no Android to iOS versions yet. However, you can download Hello Neighbor on PC – no download on PS4 from Switch or Xbox One as for now. If you want, you may check Torrent for these versions, but that can be risky.
Replay Value 5/5
With a whole town at your disposal, new antagonist, plot, and the absent big-chinned Neighbor, the game promises to be a captivating crusade into the psychological darkness. Hopefully, the improved mechanics and added hints will make the walkthrough smooth like a mango slushie.
The Bottom Line
Even though we don’t know the Hello Neighbor 2 release date — its premiere is set somewhere in 2021 — we hope it will fix all errors and give us a spine-chilling thriller.
So, if the old game made you all sad and sobbing with its absurd puzzles, our Hello Neighbor 2 review is here to tell you that everything’s going to be alright. (Probably).
If you loved the original hide-n-seek mystery and want to know whatever happened to our good-ole mustache villain — download Hello Neighbor 2 apk and start the game!
- Graphics 4.5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4.5
- Replay Value 4.5
Opportunity for free-roam;
Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 FAQ
- Can I play Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 for free?Yes, since the game is still in development, a free alpha version is available to players.
- When is the sequel scheduled for release?The exact Hello Neighbor 2 release date has yet to be announced. However, it was previously scheduled for the end of 2021.
- Where can you download Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1?In the Get Game section, you will find a link to the official website of the developer company and the game page on the Steam Store.
- Which platforms can I install Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 on?This alpha is currently available for Windows 10 PCs only. In the future, the version for the Xbox One and Series X/S might be released.
- What other Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha, 1 system requirements are there?In addition to Windows 10, you also need an i5+ processor, GTX 770 graphics card, and 6GB of RAM.
- Where can I get Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 Android?The game is not ported to mobile devices. Whether it is planned to adapt it for Android or iOS in the future is not clear yet.
- Where to find the Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 fire extinguisher?There are four such items in the game. The Guest has one, the second is in a container next to the neighbor's house, the third is near the red cafe, and the fourth is in the house on the first floor.
- When is the next Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha coming out?In the winter of 2021, the developers showed a new trailer excerpt, which announced the release of the second alpha version. However, when exactly it will be available to players is unknown yet.
- What is the Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 ending?Once in the attic and picking up the second antagonist costume, you leave the room and see the very neighbor you were looking for all the time near your car. Pay attention to the ironic inscription "You win?".
- How to get the Hello Neighbor 2 Alpha 1 gate code?You need to track the Guest using a hidden camera and see the combination of numbers he enters. The code is randomly generated and different every time.