Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition Review
Minecraft is arguably one of the greatest video games of the century. A digital version was released in 2017 for the Nintendo Switch handheld controller. Below is a review of the game.
This digital edition is an improvement on the original regarding graphics. It has much fewer visual glitches and movement delays than the PC version. The 3D view of the world you get to create is also worth celebrating. Finally, this Nintendo Switch version also has higher clarity and more use of vibrant color than the original version.
Unfortunately, the graphics are still grainy and full of heavy image pixelation.
Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition – Digital Version maintained the same gameplay as the original. It is a sandbox video game where virtually anything you can think of is possible. It allows you to use 3D building blocks to create everything from buildings and vehicles to weapons and trees. All you have to do is select block shapes, sizes, and colors and start building.
The game is centered on creating new things. There are therefore not many hostile altercations you have to worry about. However, if you are feeling up for a little fight, you have the option of challenging different players to simulated duels. You may also run into a few rivals and obstacles on quests to find special building materials. In these cases, you have to use weapons that you have created to survive and defend yourself.
You can try out different modes in either singleplayer or multiplayer (up to 8 people). These include Adventure mode, Creative mode, Spectator mode, and Survival mode. All these have their own set of objectives and challenges you must face.
You get to control game actors including what your characters look like, where they live, who they live with and so much more. The Switch Edition – Digital Version features a great control interface that makes it easier to use. It comes in particularly handy with combat scenes where the version has proven to be way better regarding sensitivity and reduced delay than other editions on handheld devices.
Replay Value: 5
Minecraft has high replay value because the gameplay and plot are limited only by your imagination. You can build an empire as big as you want which will keep you engaged and interested for a long time. The numerous rivals and challenges you will face also contribute to the playability as the outcome of fight scenes is not always the same.
The Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition – Digital Version of this great game now allows you to carry the fun with you and continue creating wherever you are. Its amazing gameplay and focus on customization ensure that your experience will be extremely enjoyable. All you have to do is to be a little creative. In short, if you are okay with shady graphics, then it is a game you will most likely end up being hooked to.
- Graphics 3
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 4
- Replay Value 5
Supports multi-player mode
High replay value.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
One of the best action games ever!
Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition FAQ
- Can I install Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition on any other platforms?No, this version is specially designed for Nintendo consoles. For other platforms, you can find various editions on the company's website.
- Where can I find Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition update?The game is currently not supported. Since 2018, it has been included in the Bedrock Edition and is being updated with it. The last update, called Caves, took place in June 2021.
- How big is the game file?To download Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition, you need 1.1 GB of free space.
- Is Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition cross-platform?No, Nintendo console users can only cooperate in the original game. After its inclusion in Bedrock Edition, crossplay became available to everyone.
- Is there a difference between this edition and others?First of all, the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition game is different in that there is no crossplay in it. It was also released with seven add-ons included, which increased its cost.
- Why is Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition not available?This game is now part of the larger Bedrock Edition, distributed on all popular platforms, including Nintendo consoles.
- How to get Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition new version?If you have an older edition installed on your device, you can update it directly from within the game or find and download it from Nintendo eShop. The update is installed free of charge.
- Can I play Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition for free?No, you have to pay to download the game to your device. Also, if you plan to play it online, you will need a paid online subscription.
- What's the Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition age rating?There are a few violent scenes in the game that can scare small kids. So it is forbidden to play it for users under ten years old.
- Will my Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition DLC kits carry over to the new version?Yes, it happens automatically. Just log into your Microsoft account, and your game profile content will be updated.