GTA V is the latest installment in the famous action games franchise featuring violent gunfights and swift car chases. Download GTA V and follow the plot of this criminal drama with three protagonists.
Graphics in the GTA series was always on the edge, and GTA V isn’t an exception in any way. The graphics in the game are up-to-date, and every visual effect from shadows to the water simulation looks very realistic, smooth and balanced. The excessive animations of GTA IV were removed in this version, but that isn’t bad, especially since visual bugs are rare, and the game is optimized very well.
The gameplay is probably the most well-known feature of the game. It usually consists of committing crimes in a wide range from fighting with strangers to robbing a bank, and that involves gunfights, car chases and so on. The world of the game is open, which means that there are almost no limits, and you can explore it freely, even if that means just driving around in stolen cars.
And when you are finally bored, you can start your way up by completing different missions. The very first of them are, of course, easy and simple, but soon you start engaging in violent clashes with dozens of cops, so it gets more and more interesting. The elaborate plot now tells a story about three protagonists, each with his own special ability, and you may switch between them any time you want.
Controls are very intuitive, and you can learn them pretty fast. There’s not much to learn, as the gameplay is based on running around, shooting, and driving cars. All of that works perfectly well with a controller, so you will soon forget about the controls altogether and focus more on the gameplay.
Replay Value: 5
The replay value of the game is almost infinite. With its huge and very detailed world, you can go anywhere and always find something new and exciting. While the plot is linear, it’s only one of the many features, and you can drive around Los Santos for hundreds of hours without getting bored because the city just feels real and immersive. And with multiplayer options, you can multiply that time by two or three, because there is just so much to do.
GTA V is simply one of the best games ever made and a landmark for the whole action games genre. It tells a dramatic story but doesn’t force you to follow it. Instead, you can explore the world of the game by yourself, doing only what is interesting for you. It’s highly recommended for just about anyone mature enough to play it, so don’t just read the GTA V review, get the game already and see for yourself.
- Graphics 4.5
- Gameplay 5
- Controls 5
- Replay Value 5
Almost infinite replay value.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
One of the best action games ever!
- One of the most legendary games for Xbox 360
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
One of the most legendary games for Nintendo Switch
GTA V FAQ
- Which platforms can you download GTA 5 for?The game is available for installation on PC (Windows), PS3/4, and Xbox 360/One. The release of the version for the next generation consoles is scheduled for the second half of 2021. The developers have promised to bring numerous improvements to graphics and performance.
- Why can't I find the GTA V mobile option?The company has yet to make any announcements about whether they plan to port the game to Android and iOS. Given that they have done it previously, users may soon play this game on mobile devices.
- Will the game be available for PS5?The developers promised to release the GTA 5 PS5 option on November 11, 2021. By the way, within three months from this date, all owners of new generation consoles will be able to play GTA Online for free.
- What do I need to install GTA V on my PC?The minimum game requirements are as follows: Windows 8+ 64 Bit, 72 GB of free disk space, a quad-core Intel Core 2 Q6600 or AMD Phenom 9850 processor, 4 GB of RAM, an NVIDIA 9800 GT or AMD HD 4870 graphics card, and a fully DirectX 10 compatible sound card.
- What's the GTA 5 age rating?Adults can only play this game as it has content that is not intended for viewing by anyone under 17.
- Where can I get GTA V?The official Rockstar Games website (link in the Get Game tab) provides a complete list of stores where you can purchase the game. It is available both digitally and in physical media.
- Is GTA 5 cross-platform?Unfortunately, no. Users of different platforms play on separate servers and can't meet each other in the in-game world.
- When was the GTA 5 release date?The game was released in 2013 and is still popular among fans of the series. However, many have long been waiting for the sequel. Although the company has not yet made any statements regarding it, according to insiders, the GTA 6 release is possible in 2023.
- When was the last GTA V update?The last patch for this game was released in 2018 (the 1.46 version). After that, the developers made updates exclusively for the multiplayer GTA Online.
- Where can I find GTA 5 cheat codes?The developers have done everything possible so that gamers can only legally earn money. So you won't be able to increase your budget using codes.